Saturday, November 22, 2003

Howdy yall! Justin suggested that I do what he does on his blog, which is to state whatever music is playing at the time of this writing. So, this entry is brought to you by "Jolene" by the White Stripes....and the letter "A" and the number 3.

Anyway, I got over my bad mood yesterday. How? Well, I sat down and watched all 3hours and 43 minutes of the Two Towers Extended Edition. Well worth it! The EE is so much better than the regular edition, which was already amazing. A bunch of new scenes show flashbacks of Boromir and Faramir. It goes a long way in establishing Faramir's motives. Anyway, well excellent. I can't wait for the Return of the King EE, cuz it's gonna kill the regular version, from what I hear (if you wanna know more, ask me personally).

Also, I then played many games of ESPN Hockey on the ol' Xbox. I love that game, even though I suck. Oh well.

Now, I will maybe play a game or two of ESPN Hockey, then get my hair cut, do some much needed homework, then go to Q-bert's house to watch the Heritage Classic. Anyone who doesn't know what that is...tsk tsk. Just kidding, but if you have a passing interest in hockey, you MUST watch.

Alright, I'm off kiddos! See ya on the flip-flop!

No comments: