Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I have a few things to say...

I was watching Average Joe yesterday and felt my IQ drop with each passing second. But it was great! Wow...you should see these losers attempting to justify why they are the ones who will win. Hilarious. And what' the deal with the brown guy! He's 21 and is going for his Ph.D.? What's up?

So I read that Warner Bros. is so worried that the market for the Matrix will soon be non-existent, that they are considering releasing Revolutions on DVD before Christmas!!!! That's insane! Very bad word of mouth is causing it to make much less money than the previous flick, and they're panicking. What's worse, they fear nobody will buy the DVD on its own, so they plan to package it with the first 2 movies. So anyone who wants the first would have to get the others too. Wow...I love it!!!! To quote Jon Stewart, as he put it very brilliantly on The Daily Show, "The Matrix bbbbbbbbllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwsssssssss!!!" He must have said that 5 or 6 times during the course of November 10th's episode.

Also, I must profess my hatred for all things school-related.

Also x2, I must profess my hatred for Lucasfilm for denying Canadians the pleasure of watching the animated Star Wars mini-series. And boo to the CRTC for "protecting" us from the evil that is American cable channels. Boos all around.

No comments: