Monday, December 01, 2003

Hockey card bonanza

Alright, I admit it. I'm buying McDonald's hockey cards this year. I got one with a piece of net mesh insode the card. How cool is that! These cards are very well done this year. I urge everyone to buy them (mainly so that I can trade with you).

Other than that, I gotta start studying for finals now! Argh! The humanity. But there are so many more important things to do...like watch the extras on the Two Towers Extended Edition DVD. Ahhh...I love DVDs.

Anyone else watch "Arrested Development" on Fox? I must say that it is one of the funniest shows on tv now. It's quickly climbing the ranks. It's on after Malcolm in the Middle on FOX, Sundays at 9:30. WATCH IT! Yesterday's episode was particularly amazing. Let's hope FOX has patience with this excellent show because they rarely show patience with others (ahem, Andy Richter).

Alrighty, I'm out.

BTW, the official soundtrack of this entry is the voice of Joe 'Greasy' Greiss asking questions about how to finish the Computer Graphics report. Bye, y'all!

No comments: