Friday, January 09, 2004

Great lunch

So earlier this week someone at school suggested we get the old Eng gang together and have lunch. Should I use names...aw, why not? so Carmen's all like, let's go eat. Then, the long-absent Sophie suggests to go to Le Taj, on Stanley, I believe. Well, it turns out this is Neil's uncle's restaurant. So, braving bitter cold, we show up and had a fantastic Indian buffet lunch. Good times were had by all.

In unrelated news, should I or shouldn't I tutor at Champlain for $$? I must ascertain whether I have the time. Although, sweet sweet bank is very attractive.

How about this: my DSP lab section has been assigned: Wednesday. Wednesday? I don't have school Wednesday. I have to go all the way there now. Anyway, what else would I have been doing anyway? Nothing, so it's probably better this way.

Cool everyone. and by everyone reading, I mean Kevin, my only regular reader. Bye all!

No comments: