Thursday, January 08, 2004

I hate buses.

Anyone who knows me is aware that I have a complete disdain for buses and bus drivers. Starting this month, my bus pass ballooned by almost $6. You'd expect better service, yes? No!!!! Today's bitter cold was blamed for buses showing up late or not at all! Dozens of people all around me were freezing in the -20 degree weather while these bus people could simply care less. Soon, it'll be cheaper to take a car downtown. And way more convenient. Instead of having Joe Ugly cough in my face, I'll be in the comfort of my own automocar, cruising around, listening to whatever music I like, rather than the bus driver's poor taste in Quebec Pop.

On an unrelated note, I finished my Return of the King video game and it was spectacular. I unlocked more characters and secret levels, so the game's not done just yet. All round a great game.

Ok homeys and homettes, I'm out for now.
Be good!

No comments: