Thursday, January 22, 2004

Lobot

In the past week I've noticed these new earmuffs that are all the rage. Whereas normal earmuffs cover the ears and have a band that connects the two pieces, these new ones are one piece of furry material, spanning the back of the head. I mean, if you want to go for that Lobot look, that's fine, but whatever happened to the good old tuque?

Apparently, some people took offense to my Vlad bashing. I says he's greedy for turning down a lucrative offer to remain here, only to get a lesser contract elsewhere. Well, it turns out he may have simply wanted out of here and took the best contract he could get to leave. If that's the case, he's not greedy, but merely a jerk. Although, if I were in his shoes, would I stay in an uncertain place? I dunno...

The former itoop.org staff is working hard to get our web presence back. After the domain 'itoop.org' lapsed (ahem, CFO...), we have now begun the process to secure www.itoopia.com. It should be up and running soon.

So here at school, the latest thing is installing the Halo demo on the computers and having impromptu LAN parties when nobody 'official' is looking. Just that the keyboard is so difficult to learn, after being acclimated to the controller. That's why I brought my USB controller today, to see if it's any better.

Ok, folks. Got work to do. Bye.

No comments: