Tuesday, January 27, 2004

No friggin way

I found this quote on the net at several places, and I think it may be true:

--------------
"Frankenstein" - The series is expected to take place in present-day Seattle with both Dr. Frankenstein and his monster surviving the past two centuries thanks to genetic engineering on both subjects. The two are then discovered by a female cop and her partner through a routine homicide investigation. Over the course of the pilot, Frankenstein's monster joins forces with the cops and will combat Dr. Frankenstein and his other creations in successive weeks. From Martin Scorsese and author Dean Koontz.
--------------

Oh my effing GOD!!!!! How is this garbage gonna potentially get made? It sounds like a parody on the Simpsons or something!
Why can't I get a tv show?! I'm sure I could make a way better program than this. Holy Jebus...


Anyway, back to work...

No comments: