Monday, January 12, 2004

so bored

So very very bored! I guess I'll update the blog with...news of...nothing.
so I tried to renew the itoop.org domain and the stupid register.com site refuses to log me in! What the hell do I do? Instead of our wide circulation (of, like, a dozen) it's just down to me and the rest of the itoop crew. How sad. For those of you who don't know, the temporary address of www.itoop.org is now http://go.to/itoop

Man, I'm so bored, I'm checking every nook and/or cranny of the Red Dwarf Official web site. Man, I love Red Dwarf. Can't wait for the DVDs of Series 3 and 4 come out next month. Speaking of geek, Star Trek 6 Special Edition dvd comes out at the end of the month. Oh, happy day.

Just don't let my geekiness get out into the public. Aw, who am I kidding. I embrace my geekhood! Embrace, I tells'ya!

No comments: