Thursday, January 15, 2004

Zany weekend (yes, I said zany)

So this weekend will be nutty, maybe. I have to study a bunch of stuff and actually start my CompArc lab and DSP lab. The bright side is this: I managed to get my hands on Civ3, finally. Also, my Xbox is being modded as we speak! Hooray!!! Can't wait to watch DivX straight off the 'box.

What up with these hugr rumours that Vidro will be traded and the money used towards a high priced guy, maybe Ivan Rodriguez. Hey, I wouldn't mind salvaging Vidro's salary. He won't be around next year anyway, might as well deal him and get something. Otherwise, it's Vlad part 2.

Also, I'm very excited about the installation of FieldTurf at the BigO. This finally means we won't have the worst turf in the league. We'll skyrocket up, because FieldTurf is a fantastic product. If you don't know what it is, I suggest reading up on it.

Alrighty, dudes. I'm outta this here architecture. Have fun...

No comments: