Sunday, February 15, 2004

4 day weekend

So I didn't go to school on Friday. And I'm not planning to go tomorrow (Monday). 4 day weekend is amazing...if it weren't addled with work!

My iron ring ceremony is allegedly on the 4th of March. However, I have 2 midterms that day! 2! Imagine I'm forced to miss iron ring for a test? Not cool. Not remotely cool.

I've noticed my blog is usually made of little tidbits...Reading other people's blogs, I realized the stark difference. Other people talk about where they went, what they did, have amusing anecdotes about stuff. Nothing like that here. Mainly cuz I don't go and do much. In fact, what did I do just yesterday (Saturday)? I worked on a prelab for DSP class. All night. Yeehaw! Let the good times roll!

My Xbox calls my name, yet I am forced to turn a deaf ear. I yearn to play games, however I have loads of stuff to do first. Can't wait till next week: spring break. Am I going to party like crazy and go somewhere? Hell no. I will stay at home and sleep/play video games all day. That's how it goes.

So goodbye, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu. I'll catch up will everyone (I have readers?) later.

No comments: