Monday, February 02, 2004

Super Bowl

So during Janet's super bowl hijinx, I read that TiVo usage went through the roof. Everyone was rewinding the live feed to see if they saw what they thought they saw.

Anyway, Super Bowl fun was had at Mo's. Lots of sodas and chips were consumed. Afterwards, Ameeeeesh trashed talked at Halo, so we just had to go back to Dave's place to hash it out. I would say we're all around the same skill level. I want to play again when I'm less tired and queezy, as I was yesterday.

It's looking as if there will be another GameDay this weekend, but of a different sort. Maybe exterior activities will occur (bowling, people? followed by dvds/movies/food/games?). Only time will tell...I guess...

Oh, and the Super Bowl was pretty entertaining, too.


The preceding entry was brought to you by: "I Can't Wait" by the White Stripes.

No comments: