Monday, March 01, 2004

Sweep

As predicted, RotK ruled the Oscars. However, I don't think anyone thought it would sweep every category in which it was nominated! 11 for 11. Wow. It tied Ben-Hur and Titanic for most awards by a single movie. Well deserved, men.

I have many Xbox games coming my way soon (thank you Bassem). However, I will not have much time to enjoy them. This will be a hectic week. 2 DTSP assignments, 2 midterms, 1 DSP lab to seriously start working on, plus Iron Ring festivities. In the words of James Dean in Rebel Without A Cause, "You're tearing me apart!"
The only solution is to take one day at a time and do whatever I can. Once I get my ring, I will undoubtedly be much happier.

Ooooh, I believe there are strawberries in the fridge. Can't wait to get at those.

So I had a McDonald's coupon that would get me a hamburger and small fries for 99 cents. Turns out the coupon had a typo; it was supposed to be $1.99, I think. Anyway, so the guy apologized and pretended I gave him a different coupon, so there would be something to show in the books at the end of the day. So, I got the burger and fries for a grand total of $0.81. Cheapest lunch ever.

No comments: