Saturday, March 20, 2004

Whirlwind

Yesterday was a whirlwind day. It started off wih Dave and I going to McDonald's/Wal-Mart. So naturally, it turned into us going to Future Shop, too. Then we went to Microplay. Then we went to Dav'es house. Then we went to St-Bruno mall for some reason. Then we went to the Microplay in Candiac. Then we went to Justin's to watch the (boring) hockey game. Then we went to McDonald's again!!! Then I came home and read a little before sleeping.

At Justin's we rewatched some Strong Bad emails. Lately, I thought it was getting non-funny. I don't know if it was the late hour, but I laughed at some that I previously thought were unfunny. Oh well.

The reaction to my rap (posted below) was favourable. People seem to like my lyrical skizzills. Yay for me!

I'm also trying to put a link to this little window showcasing features of the upcoming Weezer DVD. I hope it works. If it does, you should see it on the righthand side somewheres.

No comments: