Thursday, April 22, 2004

Gmail, dvds

Have you seen google's new webmail thing, Gmail? It's like hotmail, except you can store 1 GB of emails and stuff. Perfect if I download something huge elsewhere. I can send it to myself and re-coup it when I get home. Also, it incorporates google into the email. I can therefore search my emails using google. Neat.

Ok, has anyone seen this new Pizza Hut promotion? You order pizza and they send you a DVD to watch with your pizza. The 3 choices of movies are: Lost in Space, Weekend at Bernie's and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Yeah, I can't wait till the 2nd phase of this promotion when they give out Masters of the Universe, Death Becomes Her and Ski School. Jesus, man! Who's the ad wizard behind giving bum-f*** nothing movies with pizza? I laughed out loud when I saw that commercial.

To all those skipping the home opener to watch Game 1 on tv: I am severely disappointed.

No comments: