Thursday, May 27, 2004

Paid

So I finally got paid yesterday. Or is it payed? I never know. Anyway, what a feeling it is to have a poopload of $$ dropped into one's account. The possibilities seem endless. I prompty bought the Red Dwarf DVDs I've been meaning to get for a while. I am satisfied.

Not only that, but I tutored and mowed a bunch of lawns, too. How long before I burn out?

In other news, I joined Nautilus Plus today. I plan on going after work a couple of days a week. Gotta get in shape!

Other than that, same old, same old. The Enterprise season finale was nutzoid (but I won't go into details, in case some of you [ahem, Chris!] haven't seen it!). But trust me, it's seriously whack!

I'm doing research into getting a digital camera. Probably sometime next week, I'll get one, but I'm not sure yet. I gotta see what Brault & Martineau have.

Alright, that's it for now. In case any of you are wondering why there's not Heel of the Week on the ol' Itoopia.com, it's cuz I can't think of anything. The well is dry. Things don't bother me as much since school ended and I'm getting income. Wow. Maybe I've turned a leaf.

By the way, here's a compilation of some of the best moments of movie swearing, complete with clips. Ahhhh, I'm such a Kevin Smith fanboy.

No comments: