Saturday, May 08, 2004

whole week

So I've completed an entire week at work and I've pretty much got nothing done. First, my cubicle was usurped by someone else. So now, I have an office on the clear other side of the floor...where there is nobody. Second, I didn't have a computer for the first 3 days. Then, I got a computer, but couldn't log on because it wasn't hooked up to the network. After that, the proper software I need wasn't installed. Then, it's the weekend. So, it's been a very long week of nothing-doing.

So, yes, I missed the Friends finally. People are all like "did you see Friends?" I say "no". I actually don't care about it. I've seen, what, a dozen, 15 episodes? What I care about will be the final Frasier. I've seen every Frasier episode since the day it started, back in Sept. 1993. What a brilliant show it is. Next Thursday will be a sad, sad day.

No comments: