Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Cane

Yeah, so I had to use a cane for a few days. I was playing soccer last Sunday when this idiot stomped his foot on the ball just as I was gonna kick it. So it was like kicking a brick wall. My ankle sprained badly and the next day I couldn't walk. I had to hobble to the doctor's and then get xrays (which were negative).

Let me say this. Whereas Bremnerstud milked his cane for all it's worth, I couldn't pimp a cane if my life depended on it. People would be disgusted with me, flashing the saddest, nastiest faces. And nobody would give me their seat on the bus. Jerks. I should have assaulted them with my cane.

All is almost better now. I can walk nicely. I might even resume going to the gym soon.


So my job ended today. What did I do? Well, in keeping with how my job panned out all summer, I did nothing. I walked around, goofed off, read a book. Then went home. In between, a bunch of us went for lunch. Best thing about the job: it provided $$ for trips. Yesssss....trips...

No comments: