Thursday, October 21, 2004

Birthday

Yes yes, yesterday was my birthday. I am now a ripe 24. Wow. Twenty goddam four. It was like any other day, except that I got some money. But perhaps the greatest gift of all was seeing the historic collapse of the New York Yankees. Up 3 games to none against Boston, the Yanks lost 4 straight to lose the series, first time that's ever happened in baseball. Anyway, Boston will now proceed to lose the World Series, seeing as how they're cursed and all.

What else...? Oh , I want Halo 2 right now. Yes, right now. I also want Knight of the Old Republic right now. I like games, dammit.

I've taken to watching this "Lost" show. It's pretty fun and has some nice visuals (Rez knows what I mean). Anyway, it's pretty involving. It's by that guy who does "Alias". I've never seen "Alias" so that bit of info carries no weight with me, but it might with some of you out there. Anyway, like I said, it's a fun show. I wonder how long they can make the premise last, but judging by its juggernaut ratings, it'll be around for a while.

No comments: