Friday, December 03, 2004

Back in the saddle again...

So here I am, staring at a blank blogspace. What to write? My fans have been clamouring for new posts, but I draw a blank. Unlike the Masta, I don't have run ins with people that turn into hilarious stories. Let's see...what could be of interest...
I bought the Spider-Man 2 dvd...and completely went through every feature and extra in a day. It was excellent. How I love Sam Raimi's Spider-Man. The casting of Peter Parker is so perfect.

I was so in the Raimi mood that I watched the classic that is Army of Darkness. The close-ups and weirdo angles are great. I love him as a director. Is he my favourite director? I dunno. I like others. I mean, Spielberg is excellent, too. I love the little things he does in his movies. You'd have to watch a Spielberg movie with me so I can point them out. Some of my favourite movies are by Ridley Scott (Blade Runner, Gladiator) but Raimi is having so much fun when he's making his movies. I do love Kevin Smith, but more as a writer. His directing skills are nothing special. But I digress...(who cares what I have to say about the matter...well, obviously you do, elsewise, you wouldn't be reading this!)

BTW, Star Trek: Enterprise has gotten amazing. This last 3 part Vulcan arc was amazing. Here's hoping it gets renewed for a 5th season.

No comments: