Tuesday, March 22, 2005

McDonald's salad; BK ad

I had a coupon for a free Entree Salad at McDonald's. So, before class yesterday, I decided to use it. I figured it would be a nice little snack. Imagine my surprise when I got this huge salad! I ordered the chicken cesar salad and it was a meal unto itself (I guess that's why in French it's called repas salade). It was great. The salad wasn't pathetic like the lettuce they put in the burgers. The chicken was actual, flavourful chicken. The whole package was amazing. I know that once you put the dressing on, it's pretty bad for you but wow, what a meal!

All this to say, next time there's a late night McD's outing, I'm getting the giant chicken salad.

Addendum: Has anyone seen this ridiculous Burger King ad? I cannot begin to describe it, other than to say that it seems to have originated in some alternate universe. It must be seen to be understood.

Link

No comments: