Wednesday, April 06, 2005

You know you're a dirty ethnic when...

So the other day I was thinking about those ethnic types (Armenian, Greek, etc...) you run into now and then. Yes, I am ethnic but I'm talking about a certain type. The aimless type who think they know everything there is and are kings of the world. You can tell the type by the following 3 tests:

-Grow huge afro
-Learn to play guitar and discuss 1970s bands who played before you were even born
-Say "what" at the end of every sentence

Now that I think of it, lemme add a few more:

-Spend 4+ years in CEGEP
-Are a master foosball player
-Think "Scarface" is the best movie ever
-Enjoy pro wrestling to no end

If you qualify for more than 3 of these, I think there's a strong chance you're a flaming greasy ethnic type.

I kid, I kid...or do I?!?! Hahaha...

No comments: