Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Quiznos; Family Guy movie

They opened up a Quiznos Sub in St-Bruno. Let me be the first to tell you that it is a delight to dine on their foods. The ingredients taste so fresh and good. I'll pick Quiznos over Subway anytime. If you have a chance, go eat there.

****

So for those of you who don't know, there's a direct-to-dvd Family Guy movie coming out in September. How is it, then, that I've already seen it? Aha! Because I am resourceful! Anyway, it's pretty funny. Since it's not on tv, though, they do some stuff that would maybe barely get aired. And that's not including the swearing. It's odd to hear swearing coming out of these cartoon characters, but whatever. It's not too bad a movie. I'm told that it will have an alternate voice track and will be aired on tv in 3 episodes in the fall, so everyone will have a chance to see it.

No comments: