Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mother goose was right; blue jeans

I decided I don't care for people who uninvitedly bash things I like. You know, when you're talking about something, and someone listening into the conversation interrupts just to say how much he hates what it is you're talking about, totally unsolicited. Hey, you assmonkey, if I wanted your opinion, I'd ask for it.

You don't like Star Trek? F**k you.
You don't like baseball? F**k you.
You don't like whatever movie I'm discussing? Nobody asked you for a comment, so shut your pie-hole and f**k you.
You don't like my jokes? F**k you.
You don't like Doze Kwotes? F**k you.

Now I don't mind people commenting. If you have an intelligent opinion on something, I'll listen to it. But don't interrupt.

Picture it: Someplace near Ottawa, circa 1993 (I think). Some tiny bit of graffiti scrawled on a metal pole read: "Mother Goose says: F**k the world before the world f**ks you." At the time, I thought it was amusing but now I see the truth in it.

****

I was thinking about jeans, the other day. Who decided they should be blue? Think about it! Everyone is out there wearing blue pants. Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?

No comments: