Monday, May 01, 2006

Tom Cruise has no right to exist anymore

Tom Cruise has been getting increasingly weird to the point that he is officially a menace to society. His Scientology nonsense aside (he thinks he's an authority on psychiatry? He wants to eat placenta??), this latest tidbit angered me to no end:


LONDON (KP International) Tom Cruise has announced that Grammy-winner Kanye West and Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx are to be his daughter Suri's uncles.

While attending the London premiere of 'Mission: Impossible III' Cruise told the UK's Mirror, "Jamie Foxx is going to be uncle. I asked him today and he's accepted. He's an amazing guy."

And that's not all, Suri could possibly have two uncles. "When I get back to the States I'm gonna ask Kanye West," confessed Cruise.



Wtf does that mean? He gets to name uncles? Last time I checked, an uncle is a parent's brother. Even informal uncles, close friends that kids sometimes call uncle, happens organically. You can't just say, "you. You are to be an uncle to my child."

Tom Cruise has finally, 100% revoked his license to be.

No comments: