Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stay on target...stay on target...

Not even a month into school again and I'm already overloaded. I have the same prof for both classes and she's a bit nutty. She has assigned so much work for the entire semester and asks us to do work based on material we're only covering at the end of the term. She expects us to know way more than we do and it's too much. It's just too much.

Then I received a forward of some gorgeous photos of Greece. Here are a few.






My question is, what am I doing wrong to not be living someplace like that? Can you imagine the lives of the filthy rich who can vacation in places like this, or have a pied à terre down there? Incredible.

My producer here at work is going on vacation this week and she asked me why I never take any vacation. I really had no answer. I sorta said I have no place to go and if I took days off, I'd just laze at home...I might as well come in to work. I'm thinking after I finally complete these bloody classes, maybe a vacation someplace might be in order.

No comments: