Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Anniversary

By chance, I was looking through my old achives, looking to murder some time, when I realized.......today is the 3rd year anniversary of my very first blog post. November 9th, 2003, is a day that will live in infamy.

I did a bit of research and found that the third anniversary is considered the "leather anniversary". Ignoring the dire implications that might imply, I invite all to wish me a happy leather-versary. Leather for all!

The first image of leather that popped in my head is the following from the classic, too-soon-departed, Arrested Development:



Hopefully, I'll see all my loyal readers (this means all 2 or 3 of them...Chris, Chico...anyone else?) for many years to come.

The following is the very first thing I posted:

Hey everybody. Following in the illustrious footsteps of Wil Wheaton, I've decided to create a blog (that's "web log" said sorta fast...idiots). Here, you will find anything I have to say about anything.

Consider yourselves lucky that I am giving such uninhibited access to my mind FOR FREE! May you all bask in the warm (and fuzzy) glow of my glorious, glorious self.

Enjoy!

No comments: