Friday, February 23, 2007

Most awesome image

So I had some time on my hands...yeah, big surprise...
Anyway, I decided to change my MSN Messenger pic from a great one of Chev Chelios from Crank being defibrilated to something else, something random. So I typed in "most awesome image ever" in Google Image Search and I found something great, right there on the first page. The following:



How excellent is that?

Also of note: Right there on the first page of the "most awesome image ever" GIS is the poster for Crank. Can you imagine? So I guess I'm not the only one who wants to take that movie out behind a middle school and get it pregnant. The only reason I didn't put that as my new MSN image is because I was trying to change my already-Crank-related pic. Ah, the tough decisions in my life...

7 comments:

Vrej said...

Prediction: Tony will love this image.

antsy said...

I approve of this greatly...

Masta said...

The best part is it has a beaver tail.

Evil One said...

Why does he have 4 fingers on each hand but only three toes on each foot? They should always be the same number. Always.

Evil One said...

Why does he have 4 fingers on each hand but only three toes on each foot? They should always be the same number. Always.

Masta said...

As a biologist, I"m forced to agree with evil one.

Anonymous said...

LOL, you guys just made my day.