Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anyone have a +3 helm?

After weeks of taunting and provocation, I finally jinxed myself. I got a cold.

Yes, I can't remember the last time I was sick. It must have been before last winter, 1+ years ago. Here I am, felled by the unpredictable weather.

Look, it's going to be 9 degrees in the afternoon!...but -5 in the morning! Which coat do I wear?

Well, f@#& you, Quebec winters!

Alas, it seems I failed my saving throw. I need to improve my constitution.

At least I'm feeling better now! I could put away my write-you-own-will kit.

2 comments:

Masta said...

HA! At the beginning of winter I told myself I wouldn't get sick. Just to rub it in, I'd hug and kiss sick people. Still not sick. And I'm almost in the clear.

Vrej said...

You'd hug and kiss sick people? And you claim you're NOT sick?

Ummm