Tuesday, October 01, 2013

It's that time of year again!

It's hockey season again and the most exciting part of the year is already done for me: drafting a fantasy team! Every year, I look forward to getting together with the guys at the Card Palace and drafting our teams. Here's my team this year, as of opening day. If I remember, I hope to come back at the end of the season and see how it all shook out. What do you think of my team? Let me know in the comments (I had second pick overall).
  1. Stamkos (F - TB)
  2. Backstrom (F - WAS)
  3. Quick (G - LA)
  4. Duchene (F - COL)
  5. Johnson (D - CLB)
  6. Stastny (F - COL)
  7. Kindl (D - DET)
  8. McDonagh (D - NYR)
  9. Galchenyuk (F - MON)
  10. Burrows (F - VAN)
  11. Purcell (F - TB)
  12. Seidenberg (D - BOS)
  13. Stalberg (F - NAS)
  14. Brouwer (F - WAS)
  15. Selanne (F - ANA)
I feel my D is pretty weak but I'm hoping my forwards and goalie will compensate. Let the puck drop!

No comments: